This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices of the https://cleanenergyfundingsolutions.com website (the “Site”).
In this Privacy Statement, “we” and “us” refer to Clean Energy Funding Solutions. Because Clean Energy Funding Solutions is committed to your privacy, we provide this information on our information practices:
- What personally identifiable information about you is collected through the Site;
How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
What choices are available to you regarding our collection, use, and distribution of the information;
The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from our users at a variety of locations on our Site. We are
the sole owner of the information and will not sell, share or rent this information
to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
In order to use certain areas of the Site, you first must register as a Member or Agent. During registration, you may be required to give contact information and other personal information (e.g., your address, phone number, and unique identifier). We use this information to contact you about the services available on the Site and to verify your identity when you use this Site.
E-Mail and Other Communications
We may communicate with you through e-mail, postal mail, courier or overnight delivery mail, telephone calls, or faxes to confirm rates, describe our services, or contact you regarding your transactions or inquiries on the Site. We collect relevant contact information for these purposes.
Your computer reaches us via an Internet Protocol or “IP” address. This can tell us things such as what part of the world you are connecting from. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may provide or sell aggregated demographic information to other companies. Aggregated information means information that is a collection of data about many users, and from which no data specific to any one user can be obtained. We also work with other companies, such as those which host our site, and those companies may therefore have access to some data on our servers. That access is subject to
confidentiality protections that we place in our agreements with those companies, and they cannot use the data for any purposes other than those stated in the contract.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by the Site. The Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for and do not know the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that may collect user information.
We take steps to protect our users’ personal information. E-mail sent to and from the Site may not be secure. Users should not send confidential information via unsecured e-mail. Communications to and from cleanenergyfunding.com will not be encrypted.
Some information sent to and from the Site is sent in a “secured session” established with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”). SSL encodes information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and ours, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential during transit. The use of SSL requires that you have an SSL-compatible browser. Currently, Netscape 2.0 or higher, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 2.0 or higher, and the latest versions of Safari, Mozilla Firefox, & Google Chrome are all SSL-compatible. Older versions of browsers will not support SSL sessions. If you do not have a browser with SSL capabilities, you can download an SSL browser from Netscape or Microsoft websites.
Our computers themselves are a segregated network through firewall technology. We use anti-viral software and restrict access to sensitive areas on our computers. Every one of our users should install and use, and keep up-to-date, software that screens for viruses and other harmful files that could damage data on systems operated or used by those users.
From time to time, our Site may request information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary, and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose responsive information.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement Purposes
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose your information if required to do so by law, court order, subpoena, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in our good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect your rights and others with whom we do business, or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties; or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. Unless otherwise required by law or if notice would pose a danger to you or another party, we will notify you in writing prior to the release of any of your information.
Review and Correction of Information
If a user desires to change personally identifiable information, or no longer wishes to use our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us. This process can be initiated by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change or modify our privacy policies from time to time. Any such changes or modifications will be effective immediately once they are posted on the Site. This Privacy Statement was last updated on April 5th, 2023. We recommend that you periodically review this page. We do this so our users are always able to be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. We will use information in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which the information was collected.
If you are a resident of California, beginning on January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (Civil Code § 1798.100) provides you with specific rights regarding your Personal Information. These include:
- Information about Collection, Sale, or Disclosure: You have the right to be informed of the categories of Personal Information that we collect about you, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected, the business or commercial purposes for which the Personal Information is used, disclosed, or sold, and the categories of third parties with whom we share the Personal Information, as set forth in this Policy.
- Access to Specific Information: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. This includes the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; the categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you; our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information; the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information; and the specific pieces of Personal Information we
collected about you. If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, you have the right to request two separate lists disclosing the categories of Personal Information that we sold about you and to whom; and the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose. You have the right to receive the Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a portable, and to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format.
- Deletion Request Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
- Personal Information Sales Opt-Out Rights: You have the right to opt out of the future sale of your Personal Information. The law defines “sale” very broadly to include making data available to third parties in some cases. We let advertising and analytics companies collect IP addresses and cookie IDs through our sites and apps when you use the Digital Platforms. After you submit your Do Not Sell request; we may continue to share some personal information with our service providers that do not constitute “sales” to help us perform advertising-related functions,
including measuring the effectiveness of our ads, managing how many times you see an ad, reporting the performance of our ads, and improving when and where you see our ads. Any opt-out choices you make will only apply to the specific email address that you provide when making the request. To the extent that the information disclosed is not identifiable to you, based on the information submitted with your request or based on how information is stored in our systems, e.g., not stored in a manner that allows us to link it with you, the law does not require us to identify this information and
apply your request to same.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com